HERMANN MISSOURI OKTOBERFEST 2010

HERMANN MISSOURI OKTOBERFEST 2010
HERMANN MISSOURI OKTOBERFEST 2010 - CLICK ON PHOTO FOR THIS YEARS SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

Hermann Missouri 175 Year Anniversary 1836-2011

Hermann Missouri 175 Year Anniversary 1836-2011
Hermann Missouri 175 Year Anniversary 1836-2011

Search This Blog

Breaking News Videos (mouse-over click-to-open)

Wall Street Protest Live Stream

News Archive

Weather Radar - Interactive - Zoom-in to Your Location

Donate To Keep This Site Alive

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ameren Missouri Protests 35% of Gasconade County Taxes Assessed in 2010 for Railroad and Utilities


_____________________________________________________________________________

Could Delay Payments and Partial Funding of Some County Agencies

Ameren has agreed to pay 65 percent of the $410,900 in taxes assessed in the county for railroad and utilities but is protesting the other 35 percent.
The issue will be decided in negotiations between the State Tax Commission and Ameren legal counsel.
The Gasconade County R-1 and R-2 School Districts could be hardest hit.. Click Here for more info.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Reciprocal links:
http://HermannHearsay.blogspot.com/(Hermann Area News, Commentary & Discussion)

1 comment:

  1. Might I suggest withholding the illegally approved payments to Jerry Lairmore and Max Aubuchon for their personal legal expenses in defending the lawsuit against them for accepting unconstitutional mid-term salary increases in order to conserve county funds?! Just a thought!

    Dick Schaefer
    HermannHearsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Area Gas Prices Hermann and New Haven

HERMANN MISSOURI WEATHER 65041

Enter Your Locaton (below map) for Interactive Current Radar Map

Donate To Keep This Site Alive

NEWS

World News

Business News

...........

Top Ten Viewed Stories / Last 7 Days

Donate To Keep This Site Alive

.........

Hermann MO News TOP 10 Stories/ Last 30 Days

Donate To Keep This Site Alive

Top 10 Stories - All-Time (Oct. 14,2010 Inception)

Donate To Keep This Site Alive

Hermann Missouri Videos

Loading...

Hermann MO Videos

Loading...

Hermann Oktoberfest

Loading...